The majority of my presents had a distinct “theme” – SWIM – BIKE – RUN!!
A Triathlon Christmas – how WONDERFUL!!
Now I can do all those fun speed intervals that Pam wants me to do without having to guess.
I know I said I was taking a couple of weeks off from running, and I have…
But I just HAD to try the watch out…
I mean, it would have been ruse not to, right?
So, I headed out for a nice, easy 4-1/2-ish mile run yesterday afternoon, and then came home an excitedly uploaded my run to application that shows all the cool charts and graphs that I love so much.
Yes, my elevation gain was 16 FEET! I live at the beach.
One thing that was immediately apparent, even though there WAS a north-to-south wind is that my pace is not consistent. I go out quick and then the pace fades.
I will have to work on that.
I can also see that I will have to monitor the amount of time that gets sucked away by my new toy. I’ve already spent a lot of time looking at all the features and playing with the monitor itself. Once I get the bike speed/cadence sensor and footpod there will be even MORE data to play with!
My heart is so full!!! 🙂
Hope you all had wonderful Christmases (or whatever holiday you celebrate). I’m looking forward to an amazing 2014 filled with all kids of firsts!!
- My 2013 Running and Triathloning Recap (fitnessandfrozengrapes.com)
- Swim, bike, run, write, moan & er… not spend much. (teampaynotri.wordpress.com)
- A Different Kind of “Triathlon” (youngtri.com)
- What “fitness” gifts will be under your tree? (lacedupandontherun.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas and Happy New year (aitriblog.com)